The Top 10 Reasons to Use a Travel Agent
Why should you use a professional travel agent to assist you in planning your next vacation? I’ve got the top 10 reasons right here, read on my friend.
1) You’ve googled “Mexico vacation” and come up with 17.8 million responses. Need a little help narrowing down those choices? We’re here to guide you. Tell us what you want to do in Mexico, lazy around on the beach? Explore the Mayan Ruins? Do you want to be pampered at a luxury resort complete with golf courses and spas? All-inclusive with amazing food and free-flowing margaritas? We can help!
2) How many hours were you on hold with the airline when your flight was canceled due to that nasty polar vortex? Your Travel Agent works for YOU. We are the middle man, dealing with those major carriers to resolve any issues for you.
3) Remember when you booked that hotel online because the price was right and it “looked so great in the photos” only to end up spending your beach vacation overlooking the parking lot? Yeah, not fun.
4) Did you really want to spend your honeymoon at that resort with one pool, which just so happens to be filled with screaming children? I didn’t think so.
5) Who knew when you booked that villa in Tuscany it was actually a one room efficiency with a kitchenette and no air conditioning? We know the best places to stay and work to find you exactly what you are looking for as well as counseling you as to what options fit within your budget.
6) No one explained to you that in July it’s winter time in Rio. You showed up with nothing but Hawaiian shirts and your bathing suit.
7) How about that time you really wanted a relaxing vacation close to home? Instead you ended up in New Orleans during Mardi Gras and someone threw up on your shoes.
8) Apparently that hotel used a telephoto lens when they took the photos of their guest suites and posted them on their website.
9) I suppose contacting the Attorney General to resolve the fact that that internet site has billed your credit card three times instead of once is the only route to take at this point.
10) It was certainly odd that there were no cabs at the airport when your flight landed, perhaps you should have remembered to purchase transfers when you booked your airfare and hotel online.
While I cannot speak for all travel agencies, I would like to share a little known fact about Gulf Coast Travel World. We do not charge you when you call us looking for guidance. We do not charge you when you book a cruise. We do not charge you when you book a guided vacation. In fact we have exactly ONE service fee, and it is a nominal one. We charge $25 per person for someone who is only booking airfare with us. That’s it. Period. We also monitor the rates for your cruise, hotel, tour, et all to ensure if the price goes down from the time you booked it – you get the lowest rate possible.
We are your vacation specialists. We are knowledgeable. We are on your side. We are your Travel Agents. Give us a call, 800-422-1398.